2. He touches upon his experience being expelled from the Boy Scouts as well as the Supreme Court case in which he lost by one vote.
Dale adds, “I think that I pretty much continue to win in the court of public opinion.”
4. Members of the Boy Scouts’ National Council are meeting in Dallas this week to vote on a resolution that could end the Boy Scouts’ long-standing ban on gay members.
GLAAD staff are on the ground in Texas today and are hosting a live blog with pictures, video, and updates from the vote.
6. Watch full video:
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- Robocalls from John Kasich's campaign to voters on a do-not-call list sparked complaints to New Hampshire's attorney general 🇺🇸
- And Red Lobster got a sales boost after Beyoncé mentioned the chain in her latest song, "Formation." 👑🍤