1. Your friends have all coupled off, so you decide it’s time to turn to the world wide web in search of love.
3. And whip up a super normal *yet creative and unique* profile.
5. What do you list yourself as?
6. Deciding honesty is the best policy, you list “bisexual” and you’re feeling awesome about it.
7. Besides completely butchering the first few conversations, things are going OK!
9. Or even worse, someone you were into reveals they are actually in a relationship looking for a third.
10. You respect all things freaky, but it’s just not what you’re looking for right now.
11. And if you see one more message from a couple…
12. Did they not see you explicitly list “no couples” on your profile?
Eyes people, use them.
13. You soon realize that because you’re listed as bisexual, some of the gays won’t give you the time of day.
14. And, not trying to be paranoid, but you’re almost positive none of the straight people are either.
18. Now completely addicted, you find yourself checking your profile on an hourly basis.
Instant self-esteem boost.