1. Here is actress Ellen Page on the June cover of Flare, a Canadian fashion magazine.
2. Take a minute. OK? OK.
3. The issue also features an in-depth interview, in which Page openly discusses her recent decision to come out.
4. “I was very nervous. I was very nervous, yes. Yes. Very, very nervous. Yes. I was emotional, deeply, deeply emotional,” said Page.
5. “You think you’re in a place where you’re all I’m thrilled to be gay, I have no issues about being gay anymore, I don’t feel shame about being gay, but you actually do. You’re just not fully aware of it. “
6. “I think I still felt scared about people knowing. I felt awkward around gay people; I felt guilty for not being myself,” Page added.
7. The issue also notes that Page is currently SINGLE, “but would like her future girlfriend, if she’s reading, to know that she can’t wait to hang out with her.”
8. The June issue of Flare is on newsstands starting May 12th.
Sarah Karlan is the associate LGBT editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Sarah Karlan at email@example.com