Saw the kind of beard that extends solely from the chin in a scraggly, long, curly waterfall and the words "pubic drape" came to mind.
Carrie Brownstein is one of the most magical, whimsical, and perfect creatures on our small planet.
2. Her entire existance straddles the line between reality and fiction.
3. Is she a rock star? Is she an actress? Does she even exist?
6. …and apparently defy the common law of gravity.
7. Just don’t ask the former Sleater-Kinney and Wild Flag musician “What does it feel like to be a woman playing music?”
9. She’s too busy being a complete boss.
10. Her tweets are both insightful revelations and raw poetry.
*this is an insightful revelation*
14. She studied sociolinguistics in college, which sounds completely made up.
*Sociolinguistics is actually looking at the way in which people communicate via computers, social media, phones, and the way that particular language changes. OK FINE.
19. No mere mortal could sit next to Annie Clark and not instantly crumble into nothingness.
And yet, there she sits.