1. The Chicago Gay Hockey Association (CGHA) is serious about getting into the holiday spirit.
Chicago’s official gay hockey organization, the team encourages all people with a passion for ice hockey — female, straight, or gay — to come out and play.
3. A special cover of Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas, to be exact.
4. This guy has an angelic voice.
6. Some of them can seriously move.
7. And all of them are about to steal your heart.
8. This is the most adorable thing to ever happen in the sport of hockey.
9. The team also posted this message:
We want you to put aside your differences. And to spend some time getting closer to your family and friends. If you take a step back and look, you may surprise yourself with how much you have in common with people. The person next to you on the train could become your best friend. After all, aren’t we all just looking for love? Don’t forget to laugh a little. And sing a little. Happy Holidays y’all!
10. Get all the holiday cheer you need, right here:
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›