1. It’s very important to remember that we live on the same planet as Ruby Rose.
2. For those out of the loop, Rose is a DJ and model from Melbourne, Australia.
3. After coming out of the closet around the age of 12, Rose endured years of bullying from her classmates.
“The homophobic hate and bullying overtook everything […] I felt like that was just how I was born and it just led me into this big spiral of depression. I felt isolated, I felt alone […] it was just a horrible, horrible, lonely existence for me,” Rose recalls of her coming out.
4. Never wanting anyone to feel as alone as she did in her childhood, she now speaks openly about her depression and PTSD.
5. She’s simply stunning, both inside and out.
6. Dressed up, dressed down – she looks better than you.
7. Her piercing eyes are a color we simply don’t have a name for yet.
8. Any conceivable hair color or style…
10. But for such a flawless human being…
11. … she doesn’t take herself too seriously.
12. She’s not afraid to make fun of herself.
13. Not surprising, given she has a wicked sense of humor.
15. Moving on. She loves her fans – of all ages.
18. But, don’t insult her tattoos. No.
Rose posted this image to her personal Facebook page after ~ etiquette consultant ~ Anna Musson said that “women and tattoos, not a good mix.”
19. Seriously don’t. She follows in the footsteps of her godfather, Australian boxer Lionel Rose, and has a mean right hook.
You can watch her kickin’ some ass right here.