1. It’s very important to remember that we live on the same planet as Ruby Rose.
2. For those out of the loop, Rose is a DJ and model from Melbourne, Australia.
3. After coming out of the closet around the age of 12, Rose endured years of bullying from her classmates.
“The homophobic hate and bullying overtook everything […] I felt like that was just how I was born and it just led me into this big spiral of depression. I felt isolated, I felt alone […] it was just a horrible, horrible, lonely existence for me,” Rose recalls of her coming out.
4. Never wanting anyone to feel as alone as she did in her childhood, she now speaks openly about her depression and PTSD.
11. … she doesn’t take herself too seriously.
13. Not surprising, given she has a wicked sense of humor.
17. You could say she’s just got a whole lotta love to give.
18. But, don’t insult her tattoos. No.
Rose posted this image to her personal Facebook page after ~ etiquette consultant ~ Anna Musson said that “women and tattoos, not a good mix.”
19. Seriously don’t. She follows in the footsteps of her godfather, Australian boxer Lionel Rose, and has a mean right hook.
You can watch her kickin’ some ass right here.
20. Now before you get your hopes up, she is off the market. She currently has a very important lady in her life.
23. Don’t get it twisted, this love is real.
24. Ahh alright, she also spends a lot of time being adorable with her fiancé Phoebe Dahl.
26. Rose announced her engagement to the fashion designer, who also happens to be Roald Dahl’s granddaughter, last March.
27. A couple with an eyebrow game this tight has never been seen before.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›