1. British skydiver Dan Cope jumps out of planes for fun, so right away you know he isn’t a timid guy.
Cope took up skydiving in 2012 and has been doing between three and six jumps a week.
2. Having just completed his 80th jump, he has announced big plans for his 100th dive.
3. He will jump completely naked to raise money for the Donna Louise Children’s Hospice in Staffordshire.
4. But, there are some terms:
9. For those of you not familiar with weather conditions at skydiving heights; it’s quite cold.
11. He posted on his Facebook:
There could be temperatures of -30°C up there, so I might not be…looking my best, if you know what I mean! But it’s worth it for a brilliant charity. So if you want me to bare all across the skies, or just fancy laughing at me and my full-body goosebumps, please give generously!
12. IMPORTANT: If he raises £1000, the video of the skydive will be uploaded online.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›