1. Meet Bill and John.
5. Shortly after they met, John received his draft notice:
6. It was a scary moment for both of them:
“Meet a guy like this, i’ve been dreaming about this for the last four years. And my great fear was that they would send me to Europe… which they did.”
7. Bill wrote him letters until he returned home.
8. John then went to night school for nine years.
10. In a letter for their one year anniversary Bill wrote:
11. Watch the entire story here:
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.