1. Feeling like a crazy person most of the time. All of the time. Always.
4. Making it Facebook official? Out of the question.
It’s not that important, you don’t need — shut up, it is everything.
5. Watching your girlfriend or boyfriend tell someone they are single — right in front of you.
10. The complete terror that grips you when one of you nearly lets the cat out of the bag.
11. Being in a relationship, but being unable to share it with other special people in your life.
12. So you’re technically “single” — with none of the perks of being single.
13. Trying to convince yourself that you don’t need people to know in order to validate your relationship.
Because when you’re alone together, it feels like everything is perfect.
…when you’re really just insanely jealous they can even be that way.
17. Becoming a master of going on “secret dates” and avoiding people you know.
18. Having all your friends think you’re becoming an antisocial hermit, when you’re really just staying in with your significant other.
20. Having your friends, parents, and grandparents ask why you’re not seeing anyone.
21. And in response, totally lying through your teeth.
Over and over and over again.
22. Having the situation mess with your head so much, you start to question the relationship.
23. Becoming that clingy needy person you NEVER wanted to be.
24. Having to keep the insane amount of emotions running through your head bottled up inside.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.