2. You misread the website and show up on boys’ night.
3. You allow yourself to get emotionally attached to the first girl who looks in your direction.
4. You pull the “fake texting” move when your friends leave you alone for any amount of time.
Inner dialogue: “Fuck, here comes someone. La di da, don’t mind me. I’m just looking at my cell phone, checking all my text messages from all my hot lady suitors…”
5. You overdo the gayness.
You’re already in the door. People know.
6. You get stuck in a conversation with the girl going through a “really tough breakup right now.”
And then she starts crying.
7. You’re a femme, but you felt the need to butch it up to get hit on.
8. You turn the conversation in an awkwardly sexual direction.
10. As a bisexual, you lose your cool if the lesbians won’t accept you.
11. You accidentally insult the drag queen behind the bar.
13. Instead of buying a girl a drink, you wait around for someone to buy you one.
The whole situation is completely overwhelming. You don’t know whether to drunk-cry or just go home.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›