1. Let’s start strong: How about turning it into a keg?
2. Or sculpting it into a magnificent work of art.
Sand art is so yesterday.
3. Hosting a soiree? Surely some frozen watermelon pops will help keep your guests cool.
4. Speaking of frozen watermelon, you could crush it into slush for the kid in you.
5. But if you’d rather eat it, chop it up and use as a main salad ingredient.
Like a Strawberry, Watermelon, and Basil Summer Salad.
6. Ball it up, then carve it into a fruit basket.
So crafty. So creative. So FRESH.
7. Feel that *fizz* action with a watermelon-lime soda.
8. If you’re feeling ambitious, you could try wearing it as a bikini top.
9. Gift it as a reward for potty training the pets.
Minnie will never go #2 on the carpet again.
10. Channel your inner culinary genius and make it into a chilled soup.
Watermelon gazpacho, anyone?
11. For dessert, toss it into some cupcakes.
Sweet tooth, this one’s for you!
12. And finally, let it help you practice for motherhood.
Love that watermelon? Try the most refreshing drink of summer: Sauza® Sparkling Watermelon Margarita. Oooo la la!
Sauza® is a registered trademark of Tequila Sauza, S.A. de C.V. and is used with permission.
Sauza® Sparkling Margarita, 9.95% alc./vol. ©2014 Sauza Tequila Import Company, Deerfield, IL