1. Recognize this problem? Your headphone cord runs right over your keyboard. GREAT DESIGN Apple.
3. All you need are some scissors (not sizzurp), some tape (the stronger the better)
4. And one of these, which is a 6 foot 3.5 mm Male/Female audio extension cable.
They run for under $5 on Amazon.
5. Run the cable under your desk and tape it up like so.
6. Voila, your life is better.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›