1. Recognize this problem? Your headphone cord runs right over your keyboard. GREAT DESIGN Apple.
3. All you need are some scissors (not sizzurp), some tape (the stronger the better)
4. And one of these, which is a 6 foot 3.5 mm Male/Female audio extension cable.
They run for under $5 on Amazon.
5. Run the cable under your desk and tape it up like so.
6. Voila, your life is better.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›