1. This is how long it took between the time Dr. Dre released “The Chronic” on December 15, 1992…
2. …and its follow up, “The Chronic 2001,” which came out on November 16, 1999.
4. That amount of time was still shorter than the time between the release of “The Chronic 2001”…
5. …and now. He still hasn’t released a new album, though he’s been promising “Detox” for years and years.
7. So yes, Dr. Dre. We have forgotten about you.
8. Enjoy your dinners.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›