1. This is how long it took between the time Dr. Dre released “The Chronic” on December 15, 1992…
2. …and its follow up, “The Chronic 2001,” which came out on November 16, 1999.
4. That amount of time was still shorter than the time between the release of “The Chronic 2001”…
5. …and now. He still hasn’t released a new album, though he’s been promising “Detox” for years and years.
7. So yes, Dr. Dre. We have forgotten about you.
8. Enjoy your dinners.
Charley Gallay / Getty Images
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›