2. What you haven’t heard, however, is her fifth album because it’s still not out.
3. The absence of a Beyoncé album, or even an official single, has made summer 2013 especially difficult for those of us who rely on the glory of Mrs. Carter to get by.
5. Drag queens love Beyoncé. It’s a rule, basically.
6. And when drag queens love a singer, they copy… umm, pay homage to her the best way they know how: by dressing, looking, and performing like her.
It’s cool though. Because the results are amazing and fabulous and fierce enough to get us through these hard Beyoncé album-less times.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›