1. The Fab Café in Shibuya, Tokyo, has set up a 3-D printer that prints chocolate models of people’s faces. Currently the service is available only for women.
2. Step 1: Get a 3-D scan of your face in the way you want it to look in the box of chocolates.
3. Step 2: Your face is uploaded into a software that transforms the contours of your expression into carving marks.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›