1. The Fab Café in Shibuya, Tokyo, has set up a 3-D printer that prints chocolate models of people’s faces. Currently the service is available only for women.
2. Step 1: Get a 3-D scan of your face in the way you want it to look in the box of chocolates.
3. Step 2: Your face is uploaded into a software that transforms the contours of your expression into carving marks.
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?