1. According to Japanese culture blog Rocketnews24, mayonaise is the latest Japanese food craze:
You wouldn’t think it, but the good ole American companion to Wonder Bread is a staple of down home Japanese cooking. From potato salad to lotus root smothered in mayonnaise, at least in Chibu, you can’t sit down to a meal without some mayonnaise-based dish on the table.
2. This is the Mayo Potato pie at Domino’s, which is topped with onion, corn, potato, pancetta, paprika and mayo.
3. The Giant Quattro, which is a meat-lover’s pizza drenched in mayonaise.
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›