1. According to Japanese culture blog Rocketnews24, mayonaise is the latest Japanese food craze:
You wouldn’t think it, but the good ole American companion to Wonder Bread is a staple of down home Japanese cooking. From potato salad to lotus root smothered in mayonnaise, at least in Chibu, you can’t sit down to a meal without some mayonnaise-based dish on the table.
2. This is the Mayo Potato pie at Domino’s, which is topped with onion, corn, potato, pancetta, paprika and mayo.
3. The Giant Quattro, which is a meat-lover’s pizza drenched in mayonaise.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈