Before you look at this go check out this unofficial, but fairly accurate, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator which takes Carl Jung’s ideas about personality types and organizes them into the following four sections:
• Worldview: Extroversion (E) or Introversion (I)
Would you rather hang with friends or curl up with a good book (or binge netflix alone)?
• Information: Sensing (S) or Intuition (N)
When learning new stuff, do you prefer to take it in at face value or interpret / add meaning based on your gut?
• Decisions: Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)
When making up your mind up, do you primarily rely on logic or do you tend to gravitate towards your emotions?
• Structure: Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)
Would you rather the stuff in your life be decided and rigid or would you rather stay open to whatever options might come along?
2. Severus Snape, Neville Longbottom, Remus Lupin, Draco Malfoy:
“The Examiner,” “The Defender,” “The Counselor,” and “The Strategist” all share introverted and judging as dominant traits.
4. Harry Potter, Rubeus Hagrid, Luna Lovegood, Hermoine Granger
“The Craftsman,” “The Artist,” “The Dreamer,” and “The Architect” all have introverted and perceiving as dominant qualities.
6. Ginny Weasley, Fred & George Weasley, Ron Weasley, Sirius Black
The next batch: “The Promoter,” “The Performers,” “The Champion,” and “The Inventor” are all extroverted and perceiving.
8. Minerva McGonagall, Lily Evans-Potter, Albus Dumbledore, James Potter
And lastly are the extroverted and judging personality types: “The Supervisor,” “The Provider,” “The Teacher,” and “The Maverick.”
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.