Ethan Miller / Getty Images
2. Barker posted this to his Facebook account on Saturday:
3. Travis Barker hasn’t flown since the 2008 plane crash that severely injured himself and close friend Adam “DJ AM” Goldstein. Barker spent 11 weeks in hospitals and burn centers, requiring 16 surgeries for injuries received in the crash.
FILE / AP
4. Sadly, this is not the first time Barker’s fear of flying has affected his touring ability. He pulled out the Australian leg of a world tour in the summer of 2012.
DARRYL DYCK / AP
5. Blink-182 put out a new self-released EP, “Dogs Eating Dogs,” in December of 2012.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.