1. Meet Anucha Saengchart, the Thailand-based cosplayer behind Lowcost Cosplay.
3. His Facebook page collects his own very awful cosplay.
5. Usually involving some pretty fantastic make-up and stuff around his house.
9. Here’s his Mickey Mouse. Note the skillful use of dangling toilet paper rolls.
11. Or his Frozen costume, complete with bag of ice to add to his character.
13. Bookmark his page people, Halloween is only just around the corner.
In The News Today
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›