1. This is Angela, a teenager from Long Island who is incredibly good at cosplay.
2. Not only is she really good at cosplaying just in general, she makes her costumes herself.
3. You can check out the insane amount of detail that went into her Elsa costume on her blog.
4. Angela explains on her blog that the costume was relatively easy, but incredibly time-consuming — about 250 hours.
5. She also has a walk-through of very specific makeup shape that Elsa wears in the movie.
6. Here’s a shot of all the finished pieces.
7. And then, luckily, a snowstorm arrived just in time for a photo shoot.
8. Though, Angela wrote that she wished it was bright enough outside to make the 100,000 rhinestones on the costume shine.
9. Definitely check out her Deviant Art page for more incredibly impressive cosplay projects.
(h/t: The Daily Dot)
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›