1. According to Star magazine, Kanye West has been having an affair with a Canadian model named Leyla Ghobadi.
2. Ghobadi has claimed that West’s relationship with Kim Kardashian is a publicity stunt.
3. Telling Star that West was only in a relationship with Kim Kardashian to “increase his fan base.”
4. The 24-year-old French-Canadian model says she met West last July, when his security team picked her from the crowd to have drinks with the rapper.
5. Ghobadi says that West contacted her to hook up as recently as last week.
6. She turned down his advances recently, however, because she wouldn’t sleep with him while Kim was pregnant, saying, “would never do that to someone.”
8. Guyism.com is currently saying this is Ghobadi’s Instagram account, which lists her as the marketing director for Diamond Spa in Montreal.
9. Wednesday morning she posted this on her Facebook page.
10. UPDATE: A spokesperson for Kanye West vehemently denies Ghobadi’s allegations. From a statement to TMZ:
“This most recent attack on Kanye West and his family is totally without merit. It’s a blatant attempt by a misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity, and another in a series of malicious stories drummed up by non-credible ‘news’ sources.”
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.