2. You were such a fan that you were basically part of the band for crying out loud!
3. You went to all their local shows. You’ve seen them at their literal worst.
5. They were that hidden gem that ONLY you and ONLY your best friends listened to.
14. You read online that this might be the most successful album the band’s ever made.
15. Yeah, it’s crazy, and yeah, it’s irrational. But when you discover music, it’s personal and it matters and it feels like it’s part of you.
16. And if your favorite band grows up, that means you might have to, as well. And growing up can be scary… and awkward…
17. But growing up is as nice as it is sad sometimes too. And just because that little band you discovered in high school is popular doesn’t mean you can’t still love them.
In The News Today