1. The beautiful geniuses at Rockit Burger Bar in Chicago have come up with their own version of a ramen burger: the Mac Attack Burger.
2. Ugh, the ramen burger? Look at this pretentious hipster nightmare.
3. Compare that to the mighty Mac Attack Burger. Apparently, it comes slathered in sriracha ketchup.
4. The Mac Attack caused such a stir in Chicago it made the news.
Crashed @MancowMuller’s show this morning with @SuperVicky55 to give him a taste of the Mac Attack Burger ;-D
5. Look how happy, proud, and just genuinely at peace with the universe these newspeople look.
Dawn Hasbrouck FOX32
#Chicago co tries to de-throne popular NY “Ramen” burger. Check out @RockitBurgerBar’s Mac Attack Burger! #goodeatin
We've got your WKND covered.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›