1. The beautiful geniuses at Rockit Burger Bar in Chicago have come up with their own version of a ramen burger: the Mac Attack Burger.
2. Ugh, the ramen burger? Look at this pretentious hipster nightmare.
3. Compare that to the mighty Mac Attack Burger. Apparently, it comes slathered in sriracha ketchup.
4. The Mac Attack caused such a stir in Chicago it made the news.
Crashed @MancowMuller’s show this morning with @SuperVicky55 to give him a taste of the Mac Attack Burger ;-D
5. Look how happy, proud, and just genuinely at peace with the universe these newspeople look.
Dawn Hasbrouck FOX32
#Chicago co tries to de-throne popular NY “Ramen” burger. Check out @RockitBurgerBar’s Mac Attack Burger! #goodeatin
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›