1. The musical is running from September 13-23 in Tokyo and tickets are about $70.
2. It’s an all female cast (including Tuxedo Mask) and a lot of the Sailor Scouts are played by actual teenagers.
9. This big production is actually a revival of sorts. In the 90s, there were 29 Sailor Moon musicals that played over 800 times, finally shutting down in 2004.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›