1. The musical is running from September 13-23 in Tokyo and tickets are about $70.
2. It’s an all female cast (including Tuxedo Mask) and a lot of the Sailor Scouts are played by actual teenagers.
9. This big production is actually a revival of sorts. In the 90s, there were 29 Sailor Moon musicals that played over 800 times, finally shutting down in 2004.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›