1. The song that’s currently blowing up in the wrestling world is called “ChaChaLaLa,” a 3-minute Latin dance number.
2. It goes along with the wrestler Fandango, whose main gimmick is that he’s a ballroom dancer.
3. At WWE RAW, fans were chanting it non-stop during his match and actually spilled out into the hallways of the New Jersey IZOD Center to chant the instrumental tune.
4. Wrestling fans filled the hallways chanting “Du Dah! Duh du du duh du du duh Dah! Duh dah du duh dah Du Dah!”
5. And according to The Sunshine Coast Daily, since Wrestlemania, the song has become a massive hit:
The music to introduce WWE’s Fandango, who competes in a ballroom-dancer gimmick, has become a worldwide sensation since Monday Night RAW this week.
The song, Chachalala, has already hit number three on the Top Soundtrack Charts in America and was on the verge of cracking the UK Top 10, behind Taylor Swift’s “22”.
WWE.com has noted since Monday’s show, which was broadcast on Fox 8 in Australia on Wednesday, sales on the song have increased more than 4000%.
6. Not only that, the song is being used at Kansas City Royals games. Which is awesome.
7. You can go over and watch the frenzy grow around the song using the hashtag #FandangoRevolution.
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›