1. This is the page for Target’s “Xhilaration® Junior’s Midkini 2-Piece Swimsuit -Leopard Print,” and at first glance it looks fairly normal.
2. But if you look closer at the photo, you’ll actually notice that someone photoshopped a larger space between her thighs.
3. You can still see pieces of the bathing suit where it used to be on her legs.
4. It looks like they gave her a larger space between her arms too.
5. And they did it in two separate photos, per comments on this Jezebel piece.
6. As of Tuesday morning, the page featuring the grossly photoshopped model doesn’t seem to be loading.
7. UPDATE: A Target spokesperson emailed a statement to BuzzFeed, apologizing for the picture.
“This was an unfortunate error on our part and we apologize. We have removed the image from our website.”