1. Cameron Boggs and Ian Jett were fired Monday from their jobs at a Dublin, Ohio, Subway for uploading photos to Instagram of them tampering with the food.
2. Photos were uploaded to the two former employees’ Instagram accounts of them putting their penis on the bread, baking bread into the shape of penises…
3. And reportedly freezing and storing their piss at the store.
4. The @IanJett user name in the screenshots has been deleted since news broke of Jett’s and Boggs’ termination.
5. The @weedpriest username is still active, but it has been switched to private.
6. It links to a Facebook page, however, for an Ohio hardcore/doom metal band called Things Fall Apart.
7. Which posted this update last night, seeming to acknowledge the controversy.
8. Subway’s official statement was that the company took immediate action when they learned of the photos.
This isolated incident is not representative of SUBWAY Sandwich Artists™. These actions are not tolerated and the franchisee took immediate action to terminate the two employees involved.