1. Meet Kuzya, he’s a cat and he lives in Russia. Also, he wears a bow tie.
2. Not only does he know that bow ties are cool, but he’s currently officially employed as an assistant librarian at the Novorossiysk Library.
3. The story goes that Kuzya wandered up to the library one day and decided it was a nice place to live.
4. But there are restrictions about keeping animals in libraries — no matter how stylishly you dress them — so the staff had to petition for Kuzya to get a “cat passport,” which is, hilariously, a real thing.
5. Kuzya, not content at being just a normal pet cat, was recently upgraded to the title of “assistant librarian”…
7. So now, with a newfound sense of purpose, Kuzya roams the library, making sure everything’s in order.
8. That books are in the right places according to his meticulous organization standards.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.