1. The police start things off trying to negotiate with the kangaroo.
2. They move in, try and become friends with it, the attempt to develop a rapport.
3. Of course, as the police soon find out…
This kangaroo had other plans!
4. They should have known that you can’t tame a wild beast like a kangaroo.
5. That is unless it wants to take a nap on the cool concrete of a parking garage.
6. Watch the full video here:
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›