1. According to Vulture, Mark Ruffalo announced last night at the Annual Riverkeeper’s Fisherman’s Ball that he doesn’t google himself.
3. Which, of course, made a lot of people very curious about whether he had heard of “Science Bros.”
5. If, like Ruffalo, you’re out of the loop, “Science Bros” is a fan community who like to write and draw about Bruce Banner and Tony Stark’s (very close) friendship.
6. In The Avengers, Ruffalo of course played Bruce Banner/The Hulk and Robert Downey Jr. played Tony Stark/Iron Man.
9. “Yes! It’s me and Robert! Look at this! There’s thousands of them… It’s called the Science Bros. This is awesome. I’ve never heard of it. Why hasn’t anyone told me about that?”
11. Ruffalo went on to say “I endorse it 100 percent. You know what it is? It’s open-source creativity.”
In The News Today
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›