1. According to Vulture, Mark Ruffalo announced last night at the Annual Riverkeeper’s Fisherman’s Ball that he doesn’t google himself.
3. Which, of course, made a lot of people very curious about whether he had heard of “Science Bros.”
5. If, like Ruffalo, you’re out of the loop, “Science Bros” is a fan community who like to write and draw about Bruce Banner and Tony Stark’s (very close) friendship.
6. In The Avengers, Ruffalo of course played Bruce Banner/The Hulk and Robert Downey Jr. played Tony Stark/Iron Man.
9. “Yes! It’s me and Robert! Look at this! There’s thousands of them… It’s called the Science Bros. This is awesome. I’ve never heard of it. Why hasn’t anyone told me about that?”
11. Ruffalo went on to say “I endorse it 100 percent. You know what it is? It’s open-source creativity.”
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›