1. According to Vulture, Mark Ruffalo announced last night at the Annual Riverkeeper’s Fisherman’s Ball that he doesn’t google himself.
3. Which, of course, made a lot of people very curious about whether he had heard of “Science Bros.”
5. If, like Ruffalo, you’re out of the loop, “Science Bros” is a fan community who like to write and draw about Bruce Banner and Tony Stark’s (very close) friendship.
6. In The Avengers, Ruffalo of course played Bruce Banner/The Hulk and Robert Downey Jr. played Tony Stark/Iron Man.
9. “Yes! It’s me and Robert! Look at this! There’s thousands of them… It’s called the Science Bros. This is awesome. I’ve never heard of it. Why hasn’t anyone told me about that?”
11. Ruffalo went on to say “I endorse it 100 percent. You know what it is? It’s open-source creativity.”
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›