1. Look at this. That is a hunk of fried chicken made with a batter that is 62% bittersweet chocolate.
2. The Los Angeles-based restaurant that is making this unholy beauty is called Chocochicken.
3. According to their Facebook, the chicken is served alongside something they call chocolate ketchup.
4. The Los Angeles Times tried the chocolate fried chicken and described it as moist fried chicken with a chocolatey flavor.
5. The restaurant has also posted photos of “Molten Meatballs,” which are chicken meatballs filled with chocolate.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Radical UK preacher, Anjem Choudary, has been charged with encouraging ISIS, Scotland Yard said.
- Dozens of people have died after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.