1. Look at this. That is a hunk of fried chicken made with a batter that is 62% bittersweet chocolate.
2. The Los Angeles-based restaurant that is making this unholy beauty is called Chocochicken.
3. According to their Facebook, the chicken is served alongside something they call chocolate ketchup.
4. The Los Angeles Times tried the chocolate fried chicken and described it as moist fried chicken with a chocolatey flavor.
5. The restaurant has also posted photos of “Molten Meatballs,” which are chicken meatballs filled with chocolate.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›