1. Look at this. That is a hunk of fried chicken made with a batter that is 62% bittersweet chocolate.
2. The Los Angeles-based restaurant that is making this unholy beauty is called Chocochicken.
3. According to their Facebook, the chicken is served alongside something they call chocolate ketchup.
4. The Los Angeles Times tried the chocolate fried chicken and described it as moist fried chicken with a chocolatey flavor.
5. The restaurant has also posted photos of “Molten Meatballs,” which are chicken meatballs filled with chocolate.
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.