1. Look at this. That is a hunk of fried chicken made with a batter that is 62% bittersweet chocolate.
2. The Los Angeles-based restaurant that is making this unholy beauty is called Chocochicken.
3. According to their Facebook, the chicken is served alongside something they call chocolate ketchup.
4. The Los Angeles Times tried the chocolate fried chicken and described it as moist fried chicken with a chocolatey flavor.
5. The restaurant has also posted photos of “Molten Meatballs,” which are chicken meatballs filled with chocolate.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›