1. Look at this. That is a hunk of fried chicken made with a batter that is 62% bittersweet chocolate.
2. The Los Angeles-based restaurant that is making this unholy beauty is called Chocochicken.
3. According to their Facebook, the chicken is served alongside something they call chocolate ketchup.
4. The Los Angeles Times tried the chocolate fried chicken and described it as moist fried chicken with a chocolatey flavor.
5. The restaurant has also posted photos of “Molten Meatballs,” which are chicken meatballs filled with chocolate.
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)