1. Filmmaker Jason Ho posted this to his Instagram last week, a sad photo of an abandoned stuffed rabbit he passed while taking a walk through the Venice Canals in California.
2. Hours later, his phone alerted him that he’d been tagged in the comments of another Instagram photo.
3. It turns out the stuffed bunny Jason took a photo of was the same one that was lost by a little boy named Max.
4. The two Instagram users exchanged locations and organized a place to meet up.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›