1. Filmmaker Jason Ho posted this to his Instagram last week, a sad photo of an abandoned stuffed rabbit he passed while taking a walk through the Venice Canals in California.
2. Hours later, his phone alerted him that he’d been tagged in the comments of another Instagram photo.
3. It turns out the stuffed bunny Jason took a photo of was the same one that was lost by a little boy named Max.
4. The two Instagram users exchanged locations and organized a place to meet up.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›