The video already has over 300,000 views:
1. Here’s how to do it:
(DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME IT IS INCREDIBLY RUDE)
2. Step 1: Get gallons of milk.
3. Step 2: Jump in the air.
4. Step 3: Fall.
5. Step 4: Kind of groan and wiggle around.
6. There have yet to be any copycats, but there is this adorable reaction video of a baby watching the original clip:
We've got your WKND covered.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›