2. Here are the average caffeine counts for Starbucks drinks, according to energyfiend.com:
3. According to Death Wish, a cup of their stuff would be 200% stronger than the 180 mg in a small cup of Starbucks.
4. So it’s strong (which is VERY VERY important, for sure), but how does it taste?!
6. “But its very nice and smooth and gives a big boost of energy !!”
7. From their website:
Death Wish Coffee is a breakthrough in the coffee world. Typically dark roast coffee has less caffeine in comparison to lighter roast coffees due to the caffeine being stricken from the bean during the roasting process. Here at Death Wish Coffee we have found a coffee bean with close to 200% the amount of caffeine as your typical coffee shop coffee; we roast it to a medium-dark for a strong and robust flavor and then we grind it to the proper level for extreme potency. We roast to order and inspect before and after the roasting process to ensure correct moisture levels, bean density, and uniformity.
(h/t Metro UK)
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.