1. Here’s Blink-182 in their video for “All The Small Things” making fun of a boy band on a beach.
2. Here’s One Direction in their video for “What Makes You Beautiful” being a boy band on a beach.
Here’s a quote from Kurt Vonnegut’s Slaughterhouse Five to help you cope with this serious time travel mindfreak:
“All moments, past, present and future, always have existed, always will exist. The Tralfamadorians can look at all the different moments just that way we can look at a stretch of the Rocky Mountains, for instance. They can see how permanent all the moments are, and they can look at any moment that interests them. It is just an illusion we have here on Earth that one moment follows another one, like beads on a string, and that once a moment is gone it is gone forever.”
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.