1. Here’s Blink-182 in their video for “All The Small Things” making fun of a boy band on a beach.
2. Here’s One Direction in their video for “What Makes You Beautiful” being a boy band on a beach.
Here’s a quote from Kurt Vonnegut’s Slaughterhouse Five to help you cope with this serious time travel mindfreak:
“All moments, past, present and future, always have existed, always will exist. The Tralfamadorians can look at all the different moments just that way we can look at a stretch of the Rocky Mountains, for instance. They can see how permanent all the moments are, and they can look at any moment that interests them. It is just an illusion we have here on Earth that one moment follows another one, like beads on a string, and that once a moment is gone it is gone forever.”
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›