3. And you’re pretty sure this is what you look like:
4. You try to start a conversation with the people around you.
8. Why does everyone seem to know the songs better than you do?
9. Hey, but you’re old enough to buy beer, so you check out the prices at the bar.
10. $12 later you walk back to the crowd with this much beer:
12. Hey, this isn’t so bad, you’re feeling young and free — you’re one with the rhythm.
19. And that’s fine, because you can still rock out on your own.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›