1. While hacking someone’s Instagram is a big no-no, it should be said that this corgi is very good at stacking.
10. Instagram user @thebasementwizard thought it was over but a day later the pictures starting coming again!
11. The picture reads:
“HEY! Did you really think you were going to get away that easily?!?!” and the description said “Changing your password will not get you anywhere. #hatdog”
13. Seriously, there are so many photos of that dog stacking stuff.
16. Who is this mysterious #HatDog and can he be stopped? He’s out of control!
It appears that the photos spamming the account are actually from the Tumblr Things On Hazel’s Head and just being uploaded to the account.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›