1. While hacking someone’s Instagram is a big no-no, it should be said that this corgi is very good at stacking.
10. Instagram user @thebasementwizard thought it was over but a day later the pictures starting coming again!
11. The picture reads:
“HEY! Did you really think you were going to get away that easily?!?!” and the description said “Changing your password will not get you anywhere. #hatdog”
13. Seriously, there are so many photos of that dog stacking stuff.
16. Who is this mysterious #HatDog and can he be stopped? He’s out of control!
It appears that the photos spamming the account are actually from the Tumblr Things On Hazel’s Head and just being uploaded to the account.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.