1. While hacking someone’s Instagram is a big no-no, it should be said that this corgi is very good at stacking.
10. Instagram user @thebasementwizard thought it was over but a day later the pictures starting coming again!
11. The picture reads:
“HEY! Did you really think you were going to get away that easily?!?!” and the description said “Changing your password will not get you anywhere. #hatdog”
13. Seriously, there are so many photos of that dog stacking stuff.
16. Who is this mysterious #HatDog and can he be stopped? He’s out of control!
It appears that the photos spamming the account are actually from the Tumblr Things On Hazel’s Head and just being uploaded to the account.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.