1. The NO H8 Campaign Facebook page posted this Wednesday night.
2. The letter is from a young boy’s mother after he surprised her by coming out in a Facebook post.
I was surprised by your Facebook post where you cane out. I want you to know that I love you unconditionally. I love with my actions, not just words. I’m so proud of you. You are the bravest person I know. I’ll fight for you always. Your sexual orientation does not define you. You are sill the boy who forever won my heart. The only thing that concerns me is the number of empty side cups and tea bottles in your room. Throw them away before ants come inside.
I love you always - Mom
3. After the note went viral, Zach actually jumped on and responded, explaining that he never expected so much support from people online.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›