1. Dana Suchow, the blogger behind the fashion site Do The Hot Pants, put up a post a week ago revealing that she’s actually been photoshopping her pictures.
2. “I want to be as transparent with you as possible, I’ve decided to expose the instances where I used photoshop to distort and change my body,” Suchow wrote. “I’m putting my flaws out there, as little or as big as they seem.”
3. After the photos started getting attention, she did an interview about the inspiration behind the post. She said it was about coming clean for her readers.
4. She mainly used Photoshop to cover up her stomach and her skin, which have been huge insecurities for her entire life.
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›