8. You put them on a construction site and it’s like, yo, dog, what’s your deal?
16. And if you even think for a second they belong behind the controls of a plane…
18. OK, yeah, this should go without saying: Dogs do not belong in the military.
19. That dog can’t even tell that soldier what he’s looking at because dogs can’t speak English.
22. Dogs don’t appreciate good fiction OR nonfiction.
30. You don’t even need the wrapping paper; the present is a gift card and it’s in a bag, oh my God.
In The News Today
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›