1. The Center for Science in the Public Interest wanted to see if the urban myth about eating healthy actually being more expensive was true.
C.S.P.I. created these images to share their findings with the public.
4. C.S.P.I. analyzed 20 popular snack and 19 side dish items for average price and calorie number.
6. According to their study, they found that the average price per serving of the fruit or vegetable snacks was $0.34.
8. Unhealthy packaged snacks, however, cost about twice as much.
10. C.S.P.I.’s study actually backs up a similar study done by the Department Of Agriculture in 2012.
12. Whether or not your tastebuds prefer the healthy alternative, however, is a completely different story.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.