1. Yup, this is it.
Of course, this bra is far from the first gross celebrity item ever to be sold at auction, as The Week points out.
2. What’s it like to be an indie vet trying to fund an album (or two) on Kickstarter?
John Vanderslice spoke at length with Flavorwire, and apparently Kickstarter itself is much more involved with the process than you might think.
3. So, how about some mildly NSFW, semi-erotic fan fiction about an encounter between these two screen titans?
Literary history changes forever at FilmDrunk.
4. Mizzou is one of those bubble teams that people always get really excited about heading into the NCAA tournament.
Rich Sugg/ Kansas City Star/ MCT
But just like these other 14 teams, as CoEd points out, they ALWAYS suck in March. So simmer down.
5. This is Tinder, a hook-up app for women.
And as The Atlantic Wire reports, they actually use it.
6. DIY climbing wall?
Photo by Lloyd Alter courtesy of Treehugger
DIY climbing wall! Instructions at Treehugger.
- Harry Shearer, the voice of Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons," will rejoin the show. In May, he said he was leaving.