1. Yup, this is it.
Of course, this bra is far from the first gross celebrity item ever to be sold at auction, as The Week points out.
2. What’s it like to be an indie vet trying to fund an album (or two) on Kickstarter?
John Vanderslice spoke at length with Flavorwire, and apparently Kickstarter itself is much more involved with the process than you might think.
3. So, how about some mildly NSFW, semi-erotic fan fiction about an encounter between these two screen titans?
Literary history changes forever at FilmDrunk.
4. Mizzou is one of those bubble teams that people always get really excited about heading into the NCAA tournament.
Rich Sugg/ Kansas City Star/ MCT
But just like these other 14 teams, as CoEd points out, they ALWAYS suck in March. So simmer down.
5. This is Tinder, a hook-up app for women.
And as The Atlantic Wire reports, they actually use it.
6. DIY climbing wall?
Photo by Lloyd Alter courtesy of Treehugger
DIY climbing wall! Instructions at Treehugger.
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.