Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson has been wearing the same peace sign t-shirt since the beginning of last week.
Is it the same one? “That is a great question I have been afraid to ask, but now I will. Stay tuned,” says spokesman Joe Hunter.
Update: It is the same shirt. “Ok, as I feared, it is the same shirt. I would point out, however, that the last two campus events have been outdoors, and he has a day off tomorrow to wash it,” says Hunter.
2. September 17 — Philadelphia
video by Garrett Quinn.
4. September 19 — University of New Hampshire
photo by Garrett Quinn.
7. September 24 — UT Austin
photo by Daily Texan’s Raveena Bhalara
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️