Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson has been wearing the same peace sign t-shirt since the beginning of last week.
Is it the same one? “That is a great question I have been afraid to ask, but now I will. Stay tuned,” says spokesman Joe Hunter.
Update: It is the same shirt. “Ok, as I feared, it is the same shirt. I would point out, however, that the last two campus events have been outdoors, and he has a day off tomorrow to wash it,” says Hunter.
2. September 17 — Philadelphia
video by Garrett Quinn.
4. September 19 — University of New Hampshire
photo by Garrett Quinn.
7. September 24 — UT Austin
photo by Daily Texan’s Raveena Bhalara
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›