1. The Power Luncher
*Interrupts you while you’re saying the second syllable of your name.*
2. The Table of “21 Year Olds”
These are probably all fake IDs, but precisely no one has time to check.
4. The Huge Group of Teenagers
And hearing them whisper “I tipped 10%. That’s fine, right?”
5. The Gluten-Free Vegan With Lots of Questions
I can totally check, but yes, there’s almost certainly gluten in absolutely everything.
6. The Europeans With No Concept of Turn Over
*Sips single latte for THREE HOURS.*
7. The Unwelcome Flirter
This is a place of business.
8. The Awkward Couple
No server enjoys having to interrupt the profound awkwardness that exists between two people who should have swiped left.
11. The Picky Eater
What mayo? Where? THERE IS NO MAYO ON THIS I SWEAR TO YOU.
13. The People You Know But Are Not Friends With
“How have things been since 2007??”
15. The Birthday Dinner
“Hey, it’s our friend’s birthday. Do you guys do anything special for birthdays? Could you guys sing for our friend’s birthday? Can you take like, seven photos of us. It’s our friend’s birthday.”
16. The People Who Made it “Just in Time”
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›