1. This, friends, is a cheddar chicken biscuit. It is 50% Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuit, 50% Chick-Fil-A fried chicken filet, 100% OMGHOWHASTHISNOTBEENDONEBEFORE.
It is sold at neither Chick-Fil-A nor Red Lobster, but rather came into existence out of the sheer willpower of three San Francisco residents.
2. It all began when three friends discussed taking a road trip out of San Francisco so that they could eat at Red Lobster.
(San Jose is not eight hours away from San Francisco. This is comedic hyperbole.)
3. BUT THEN THANKS TO BRITTANY SOMETHING AMAZING OCCURRED:
4. Less than 24 hours later, the group executed their plan.
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Hillary Clinton says she's "not in favor" of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the 12-nation trade deal championed by President Obama. ›