1. This, friends, is a cheddar chicken biscuit. It is 50% Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuit, 50% Chick-Fil-A fried chicken filet, 100% OMGHOWHASTHISNOTBEENDONEBEFORE.
It is sold at neither Chick-Fil-A nor Red Lobster, but rather came into existence out of the sheer willpower of three San Francisco residents.
2. It all began when three friends discussed taking a road trip out of San Francisco so that they could eat at Red Lobster.
(San Jose is not eight hours away from San Francisco. This is comedic hyperbole.)
3. BUT THEN THANKS TO BRITTANY SOMETHING AMAZING OCCURRED:
4. Less than 24 hours later, the group executed their plan.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.