7. Bar Brutus is also the proud owner of Quebec’s entire supply of Bacon Vodka, Jodoin told BuzzFeed.
Jodoin bought around 123 bottles of the American liquor to ensure that his bar would be the only one serving it locally.
Bar Brutus will use the premium bacon flavored liquor in their Bloody Caesar, as well as in mixed drinks like the “Pork Soda,” a take on the classic vodka soda with added bacon yumminess. You know, for when you need a low-cal bacon fix.
9. “I’m confident it’s going to become a bacon mecca,” says Jodoin. “That’s my goal. That if you’re a bacon lover and you’re in Montreal, you will know that you have to come here. “
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.