1. Underboob sweat. Literally the bane of your entire existence.
2. Trickling-down-your-cleavage sweat: clocking in at a close second.
4. The fact that boob deodorant exists and that, now that you know that, you’re tempted to try it out.
5. Moving on. You know when it’s super hot and all you want is to wear light, thin fabrics? They make bras like that!
6. All the teeny-boobed girls around you are in cool strapless clothes. And you just can’t be.
7. It’s swimsuit season. So, for you, it’s flash-everyone-at-the-beach-by-mistake season.
And nope, it looks nowhere near this attractive ^
8. You get to do that fun thing where you have to buy an XXXXXXXXXXXL bikini top and a medium bottom.
9. And if not, you face the dreaded leaking underboob.
10. While we’re at the beach: Lying down is IMPOSSIBLE. Facedown means this happens:
11. And faceup means you’re at risk of suffocation by your own boobies.
12. Found an adoooorable summery backless dress? Probably. Found a backless bra that actually works for you?
13. And when everyone else is adorable in crop tops, yours get a bit too cropped.
And unless you look like Beyoncé, it isn’t very fun at all.