2. And they just released a music video for their song “Asian Girlz.”
5. So, despite their emphatic “WE ARE NOT RACIST, HAHA!” the racism kicks in literally 3 seconds into the video, when they use this font:
And it is accompanied by the Oriental Riff, made iconic in American culture by the song “Kung-Fu Fighting.”
6. The premise of the video: An all-male American band is inside a cage, watching an Asian woman strip outside of it.
7. At the 4 minute mark, the lyrics literally just devolve into a list of stereotypes.
10. “We do not promote or support racism…” Really?
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.