3. You remember your first encounter with them vividly, as the moment your life changed forever.
5. You’re aware of the health risks and stuff, but you’ve convinced yourself that you’re immune.
6. You’re willing to sustain all sorts of injuries for the mind-blowing taste.
8. Sure, there’s competition, but only one of these makes your stomach flutter with feelings of love.
9. You sometimes cancel social plans to go home and spend time with Cheetos, your truest friend.
10. Honestly, you feel no need for romantic prospects either.
11. But if someone bought you these socks, you would marry them instantly.
13. You’ve gotten out of bed at 3am to go looking for them, because once a craving hits you, nothing else matters.
14. If you happen to find a store that carries the large bags, you immediately spend all of your money.
15. People who don’t relate to your addiction are dead to you.
16. Seriously, you reserve your harshest judgment for people who can’t handle the heat.
17. But other addicts are automatically promoted to BFF status.
19. If there is an afterlife, this is what heaven looks like.
20. This is the only song that has ever been written that understands you perfectly.
21. You’re aware that eating them is a slightly masochistic experience, but it’s one you crave on the daily.
22. And it doesn’t matter that they’ve literally burned off all of your tastebuds…
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.