1. You sit at the kids’ table because the adults judge you.
ABC Family / Via i-ll-tell-you-no-lies.tumblr.com
2. You have a special pair of pants with an extra large elastic waist. They only come out once a year.
NBC / Via funnyshare.org
3. Multiple people claim they spot you in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade every year.
4. You’re responsible for a slight change in the earth’s orbit.
6. Hibernating isn’t just for bears. We’ll see you in April.
Buena Vista Pictures / Via reactiongifs.com
10. You keep a local significant other around just to visit two different houses.
FOX / Via reddit.com
11. You have to loosen the buckle on your belt. And your watch. And your bike helmet.